New vid/ Suhr toys

van hellion

• Members

Andy, great tone!! Near the end of the vid before you showed the actual parts of the pedals, you almost had a heavier Eric Johnson tone going on. Sounded great!

By the way, what pickup do you have in the bridge of that guitar? I just picked up a Suhr S1 and want to swap the SSV pickup to something more modern. I have a Suhr Aldrich in my Les Paul and really like it. Thinking of going with something different just so I have a bit of balance.

• Members

Andy, great tone!! Near the end of the vid before you showed the actual parts of the pedals, you almost had a heavier Eric Johnson tone going on. Sounded great!

By the way, what pickup do you have in the bridge of that guitar? I just picked up a Suhr S1 and want to swap the SSV pickup to something more modern. I have a Suhr Aldrich in my Les Paul and really like it. Thinking of going with something different just so I have a bit of balance.

I believe he said it was the SSH+

Cole

• Members
Thanks Cole. As usual I miss key points while slobbering over great tone.
:)

No prob man! I was slobbering over the tone and his ability. I really wish I could play like 1/10 of how good he plays. You are fortunate though with this, I have heard your clips. Your are pretty good too and get great tone as well :thu:

Cole

• Members
I believe he said it was the SSH+

Cole

yep :) and i love that pickup. Thanks for diggin the tone guys, i really think these pedals together are KILLER! its that 10 pounds of tone thing that timmons and EJ get. They sound so, so, good in person. no way is it just artist/company ass kissing going on here, they are serious tone machines!!

glad you boys dig the vid!

A Wood

Archived