4nkam montyjay Did he come clean?

primeholy

• Members
Wait...what?! He's been ripping people off?! Seeing an ad of his on HRI, I emailed him for the Quad Pre about a week ago. That dude never replied to my emails, leaving me in the dark (plus having me lose another deal, since the other seller couldn't hold out for too long)...but I still hoped he'd reply and complete the transaction.
:(
I didn't know he has been screwing people over!
:facepalm:

Great...so now I have lost a fantastic deal on a rack processor for a rack preamp that I'll probably never get!
:facepalm:

Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet. Aint it cool? How's the asshole holding up?

• Members

I read a fairly recent issue of a Marvel Comic where the Fantastic Four sailed off the edge of the Earth and ended up in Namor's kingdom Atlantis...

Some of these recent pedal theft threads sound strikingly similar to the mythologies of comics...

• Members

Hes been selling alot of stuff over on the ESP Boards as well. He is in a bad way, i think hes trying to get his life back together and get thrugh the personal crisis hes going thrugh at the moment.

He has also been MIA for quite a while there, with the ocasional post every now and then.

Archived