If you have a guitarport

jlc1587

• Members

Line 6 is giving away pod farm for free up to september the 30th. Figured some of you guys might want to know. I'm going to download it. Anyone here used it? Is it any good? It really isn't any different than the models the guitarport already has is it? Just the interface and the way it's layed out? Or are the amp models actually better. Line 6 seems to rave about it.

• Members

Thanks for that info. I'm confused on what additions I have now. I noticed a citrus amp model and not much else. I already had the metal pack so I guess the Farm didn't bring too much more?

I don't know. I haven't tried it yet. Once I get home I"m going to. I think it's just an easier way of combining stuff from what I've gathered.

Hell, it's free so might as well get it! Just go to line6.com and download it.

• Members

I don't know. I haven't tried it yet. Once I get home I"m going to. I think it's just an easier way of combining stuff from what I've gathered.

Hell, it's free so might as well get it! Just go to line6.com and download it.

No.......that's what I'm saying......I did download it and installed on my Toneport UX1. I just don't see a whole lot of additions to what I already had. I noticed the Cirtrus (Orange) amp model and not much more maybe a couple of new modulation pedals. The monkey says it's installed on my toneport so I guess that's it.......thanx again though....more free stuff is a good thing.....

Archived