Had one of the coolest weekends ever...

Aaron SS

• Members

(repost from FX, figured there might be more PT fans here)

I'm not sure why I haven't posted this before now but anyway. I spent this past weekend with my Boston where I went to see Porcupine Tree at the House of Blues. Easily one of the best, if not the best show, I've seen (they are my favorite band) Sold out show at a great venue with the band playing a lot of new songs from the new CD as well as a lot of old songs (to any PT fans-they busted out Russia On Ice :love:)

Well if that wasn't enough out of curiosity I contacted the bands second touring guitarist John Wesley prior to the show and let him know I'd be attending and to see if I could possibly meet up and get an autograph or something. To my surprise he replied back the day before the show with a "yes" to which I was overjoyed. Anyway I got to the show to find 2 "aftershow passes" where I got to meet him and the rest of the band (minus Steven for some reason) Here are some pix :

Wes2.jpg

RB2.jpg

Colin2.jpg

Gav2.jpg

(I was especially excited to meet Gavin as he's one of my favorite drummers)

Auto.jpg

In the end I ended up with great pix, autographs, and a hell of a great time. John was absolutely great and one of the nicest guys ever (gave me a sharpie when all I had was a crappy pen :facepalm: and told me where I could find the other guys for autographs). I couldn't thank him enough.

Just figured I'd share and represent for TF as well :wave:

Archived