YO K-BIZZLE

mcr23

• Members

instead of getting new maps I think I'm going to look at getting the RM4 4-module premp.

If I want to get a marshall poweramp down the road, well then maybe. But for now I already has the BOOGIE 295 Simul :idea::idea:

I :love: you for kicking me in the butt about this.

• Members

instead of getting new maps I think I'm going to look at getting the RM4 4-module premp.

If I want to get a marshall poweramp down the road, well then maybe. But for now I already has the BOOGIE 295 Simul
:idea::idea:

I
:love:
you for kicking me in the butt about this.

:freak:

next he's gonna make you buy an epi.....oh wait. :facepalm:

:lol::love:

• Members

If I want to get a marshall poweramp down the road, well then maybe. But for now I already has the BOOGIE 295 Simul
:idea::idea:

I
:love:
you for kicking me in the butt about this.

:D

Glad to see you're coming around.

There are a TON of good Marshall modules around, hell the SL+ and Mr Scary are great right out of the box.

Also check out Gigmods, my Gigmods 1086 has outlasted every single high gain module I've owned.

• Members

Some people will blame you for starving for attention with this thread
:cry:

I like it though and like the Fish clip.

attention? No. The cliff notes to this is:

I am GASing for a Soldano and for a GNR-esque Marshall amp. Kyle suggested the MTS because of the umpteen billion modules and the $$$-saving for tones aspect.

I, being a bishe, was like "n:o thanks, I want teh real maps." :rolleyes:

Kyle said I was teh doosche.

I thought about it and listened to more clips and was impressed and decideed to man up and admit it

• Members

attention? No. The cliff notes to this is:

I am GASing for a Soldano and for a GNR-esque Marshall amp. Kyle suggested the MTS because of the umpteen billion modules and the $$$-saving for tones aspect.

I, being a bishe, was like "n:o thanks, I want teh
real
maps."
:rolleyes:

Kyle said I was teh doosche.

I thought about it and listened to more clips and was impressed and decideed to man up and admit it

Well was not expecting an explanation but hey thanks for the history in CN fashion :wave:

I just thought it was not cool around here to post " HEY ___________" threads anymore :cry:

People have been explaining to use PM methods I believe.

• Members

Well was not expecting an explanation but hey thanks for the history in CN fashion
:wave:

I just thought it was not cool around here to post " HEY ___________" threads anymore
:cry:

People have been explaining to use PM methods I believe.

You are still allowed to " HEY ___________" a mod. Just not a no0b.

kindda like "I" before "E" except after "C"

Archived