Mesa Stilletto deuce stage 1 w/ hollywood mod

Boris the Blade

• Members

It definately DOES NOT turn it into the stage II!!!!!

All it does is make the fluid drive setting a little tighter, and gives it A LITTLE more gain. The Fluid drive on the Stage I is totally unusable unless you like your amp to sound like a huge fart. The hollywood mod definately helps it, but it has a weird sub-low sound that can't be dialed out with or without the mod.

The best thing to do is try and find a stage II, or send your amp to FJA. Jerry can do a mod where he changes the circuitry to completely fix everything wrong with the amp. I am fighting over whether I want to send it to him, or sell it and get another amp.

I don't really like the Stiletto as much as I thought i would, but it really shines as a rock amp.

• Members
well im not really looking to mod my rackto. would rather just keep it the way it is. i was kinda looking for something different but im thinking ill just hang on to the rackto and just save up and buy something later
:o

Sorry, I meant to send the Stiletto. In my opinion, its not that great of an amp. I'll probably be selling/trading mine soon.

Archived