Steeler Fans....

thesinner66

• Members

Pirates have had 20 straight losing seasons. You cannot beat that as of recent.

And if the Royals were smart, they'd trade Grienke. His value is probably the highest than it will ever be. Think of the players they could get to actually help their team.

NO! {censored}, I'm sick of the Royals trading away all their good players, for average ones. You'll never build a contending team when you trade out all of your talent. That is what they've done for the past 20 years, and I'd rather not see that anymore. Keep what we've got and build on it. We signed Grienke to a 6 year deal anyway, so I don't think he's going anywhere...

• Members

NO! {censored}, I'm sick of the Royals trading away all their good players, for average ones. You'll never build a contending team when you trade out all of your talent. That is what they've done for the past 20 years, and I'd rather not see that anymore. Keep what we've got and build on it. We signed Grienke to a 6 year deal anyway, so I don't think he's going anywhere...

Its up to the fans to fill the stadiums even if their team is {censored}ty to generate $$$ so owners can get the real talent.

• Members
Its up to the fans to fill the stadiums even if their team is {censored}ty to generate $$$ so owners can get the real talent.

it's up to the team to provide the fans an excuse to go to the ballpark. Before the strike, we sold out EVERY single game...after the strike, our team was terrible and has never recovered, and tickets sales have steadily declined in that time. Fans need an excuse to spend money on tickets, parking, food and drinks...It has to be worth it to them to go out there. Marketing 101 :thu:

• Members

cant believe the Steelers are just hanging on to playoff hopes now. they spent alot of money to make Ben their franchise, but now they need to spend some money to protect him. i know he's big, but he's getting chased adn hit WAY too much. polamalu being out doesnt help either. but damn, chasing a wildcard? i cant believe it :(

Archived