Preview my new CD!

mparsons

• Members

Thanks gentlemen! I am expecting the master back soon.. Once I get it, this will be out for real :thu:

Interesting comparison to the Versailles band... They've got a hilarious image and an awful singer but their music is pretty cool.

And damn, their story is absurd:

On 29th of March 2007, Versailles announced the line up of the official band members. As soon as Versailles appeared in YouTube on May 2nd, the press from all over the world started to contact them for interviews or offering the shows. They turned down all the domestic offeres and only answered to the overseas media.

In end of May, Versailles were interviewed for a German documentary TV program and it was picked up for Sankei Newspaper in Japan in June.Just after the newspaper was published, "Versailles Band" became No.1 searching keyword for the website, Yahoo!Japan. Since then Livedoor news , Yomiuri newspaper, Yomiuri TV, Fuji TV all reported about Versailles and they got a lot of visibility in Japan.

First release in Japan was DVD single "The Revenant Choir" which was only sold at the venues.The single won No.1 for the most powerful visual-kei website, "visunavi". Around the same time, Versailles got offers from four labels overseas. They chose CLJ Records from Germany and that contract made possible to release 1st mini album "Lyrical Sympathy" in both Europe and Japan at the same time.

I need to move to Japan!!

Archived