KIDS ARE OFF TO SCHOOL

Brandenburg

• Members

just glad as hell.. Christmas break is over for them. I must go back to school in 1 week and im ready as well... fuk christmas break.. cost me too much money to have the kids home 24/7.. damn they can eat being home all day + I had my house full of kids for several days. until my nerves got worn down and had to revert to my asshole nature.. LOL..

• Members

Yeah I dont mind having the kids around more.. But I also enjoy having some time when no ones around like today.. I get to work on music and other {censored} without interruptions.. I dont have work until next week so I should be able to get some stuff done...

• Members

I had 1 day of vacation, {censored} you.

i personally hate semester breaks.. haven't had an ACTUAL vacation in years... on the verge of burning out at times .. between going to school full time and being a single parent.not easy at all..last semester nearly killed me

Amplifier analysis

Trig

Linear integrated circuits

FINAL PROJECT

dropped trig.. but all the other classes were advanced too.. very rough semester

Hell.. i'm so ready to go back.. been ready for 3 weeks to tell the truth. Just to have something to do

• Members

Yeah I dont mind having the kids around more.. But I also enjoy having some time when no ones around like today.. I get to work on music and other {censored} without interruptions.. I dont have work until next week so I should be able to get some stuff done...

GOD.. i love it when I have a fridge full of food, some weed, house to myself.. i.e. no kids.. NO interruptions so i can play guitar or watch my war docs in peace

• Members

I start again in a couple of days...2 new classes! (physics and electronics...along with the calc classes and electrotechnique)

I go to Texas State Technical College

if i can ever get done with trig ill have to take physics which im actually looking forward too.. way more interesting that trig IMO

this semester i must take:

Trig

Advanced microprocessors

transceiver troubleshooting

automatic testing (Labview)

general communication circuits I

I never wanted 15 credit hours and will most likely withdraw from 1 class Wednesday.. too much of a workload for me.. probably decide based on what i need atm vs. what day i want off vs. what will be offered in the summer

Archived