Happy New Pickup Set Day

mcr23

• Members

string spacing...

F-spaced means the pole pieces are spaced so that they fall directly under the strings of a fender-style guitar (including RGs or other guitars with Floyds). Non-f-spaced means the pole pieces are a little closer together to fall directly under the strings of Les Paul-style guitars.

Google is your friend

• Members

string spacing...

F-spaced means the pole pieces are spaced so that they fall directly under the strings of a fender-style guitar (including RGs or other guitars with Floyds). Non-f-spaced means the pole pieces are a little closer together to fall directly under the strings of Les Paul-style guitars.

Google is your friend

Actually, all the new Gibson's (as in the last 15 years or so) use a bridge that's "F-Spaced" as well as do Fender's.

I've got a Les Paul and F-Spaced pups line up perfect in the bridge spot.

• Members

Seems he was the one that made a remark that wasn't necessary, not me... I have to be around a long time be able to tell when someone is being a dick? I said "wow" in response to him jumping down my throat for asking a question... probably just because he likes Floyds and I don't I'm guessing...

• Members

Seems he was the one that made a remark that wasn't necessary, not me... I have to be around a long time be able to tell when someone is being a dick? I said "wow" in response to him jumping down my throat for asking a question... probably just because he likes Floyds and I don't I'm guessing...

in which case it would be appropriate to use the following :lol: :

No one cases. Seriously, Mave, it's just constant Floyd Rose this and that. It gets old so quick :o

Archived