OT: Morning snow storm lulz

nitrous2400

• Members

I had an eventful morning to say the least. :lol: Pretty much we got HAMMERED by snow for the past two days, so we have about 2feet give or take. So my neighbors are on edge and beyond volatile.

So 5.30am I hear two guys screaming outside of my house so I wake up look outside and see nothing go back and lay down. 5 mins later I hear "I'm gonna {censored}in kill you" so i wake up go downstairs checkin to see if my familys okay and everything. Apparantly the dumb guy across the street parked like 3 of his cars in front of another neighbors house around the corner and it wasn't taken happily. The two argued and were close to fighting over it since my neighbor across the street with the cars is an utter moron.

So a few minutes later THAT same moron starts snowblowing and decided for the first time in 6years of us living here, that he'd snow blow our driveway even though we have a bigger snowblower than him. So before we're even dressed or ate breakfast, hes out shooting all the snow at my familys cars which are all either brand new or modded to hell.:facepalm: So hes shooting ice, rocks anything and everything at the paint and windows not caring at all. so we go out and tell him get lost we'll do it ourselves later and he gets really, really, really pissed.

I go upstairs to check my email and I hear my mom and brother saying "oh hi" sorta standoff-ishly and a guy talking to them, so I figure oh great what now. So I rush to get fleece pants, a wool hat, sneakers and a jacket on. Then run downstairs with my pissed as {censored} face ready to beat the crap outta anyone screwing with my family. I open the door and theres a {censored}in camera crew in front of my house. And all I can think to myself is "who killed who" and "wait, they're early I didn't beat up anyone":lol:

10mins later I'm getting videotaped for the 5'oclock news and laughing with the anchor about how the snows making people crazy since our street wasn't plowed :lol:

/coolSTORYbrah:thu:

• Members
yeah mike its {censored}in brutal here I've seen the reports for DC and its no better.

I think we're even in store for another storm come monday
:facepalm:

EAST COAST FTW:lol:

:lol: Yup!

The worst thing is that the local quasi-southerners don't know how to drive in the snow. There was a ford Explorer flipped over in the HOV lane when it was completely plowed because the person obviously never heard of black ice. :facepalm:

• Members

:lol:
Yup!

The worst thing is that the local quasi-southerners don't know how to drive in the snow. There was a ford Explorer flipped over in the HOV lave when it was completely plowed because the person obviously never heard of black ice.

Ha its {censored}in bad, I hate black ice you don't see it till its too late. Then you just gotta cross your fingers and hope you and everyone else stop :lol:

and yeah this morning we had a foot of snow in the street with no where to put it, and the worst is that there were plenty of idiots in suvs trying to goto work and they all got stuck thinking their suv could handle a foot of snow at like 30mph ....oh the lulz:lol:

• Members

I think the Monday storm is only 2 to 4 inches, but who knows.

I've been to work once this week for about 6 hours, I'm losing it being stuck at home this whole time.
:mad:

Ha just think of it as a cold mini vacation:lol:

Tbh I've hated this storm, I've had the mini flu for like a week and shovelling ain't helping me get over it at all.

Maybe I'll just have to sleep and play more guitar today :idea:

• Members
Ha just think of it as a cold mini vacation:lol:

Tbh I've hated this storm, I've had the mini flu for like a week and shovelling ain't helping me get over it at all.

Maybe I'll just have to sleep and play more guitar today
:idea:

Bummer man, luckily I haven't caught anything this season. I don't have an amp here, I gotta play unplugged :cry:

• Members

I just couldn't make it to my parents' in time to grab my practice amp

And my pedal board is at the practice space

You're spreading yourself too thin bro :cop:

I have my big rig in my living room, an amp in my studio and an amp in my bedroom:lol: If win 7 had drivers for my mbox2 I'd be beyond content right now.

Archived