Live QR clip. Ozzy content

ScreaminSaint1

• Members

My band played a show last friday night. I used my QR with a few essential pedals thru my OS 2x12 cab w/sb25's. Now, i didn't mic the cab but i used a Palmer Junction box to run direct to the board. The tone is just a bit more consistent that way. It doesn't pick up any "woof" that may come from the speakers.

Crazy Train. It was our best song of the night.

ZSGvnn4AC3c

• Members

The band has been making some progress but there's still a lot of work to tighten things up. I'm not a fan of the singer at all. He pretty much spent what he made on alcohol. My rhythm guitarist is kind of sloppy too...plays his version of the songs instead of listening and trying to get it right. I try to make the solos close, but i do improvise quite a bit.

BTW, this one just got put up.

[YOUTUBE]Xnk2TW2G_FM[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

ehh, ditch the singer.........flat as a tack!

We are in the process of that. We have one more show with him. We have a backup singer but he can't hit the high notes.

Pretty much a lack of options right now. Vocals are definitely our weak point.

I have been told MANY times that i'm in the wrong band because my skill level is far above the rest of them.

BTW, you are hearing mostly the rhythm guitarist on the Ratt song. His tone is coming through really bright and raspy. He's using the crunch channel on a Peavey XXX thru a Mesa 2x12. It sounds ok on stage but im not sure what's going on thru the monitors and mains.

Archived