Trigger Was Pulled Sunday Night....

mcr23

• Members

Too much treble and not enough overtones
:o

seriously speaking, my taylor is the most amazing acoustic guitar i have ever owned or played. I have had it 3 years, never changed the strings and it still sounds amazing.

• Members

Done deal, we just need to figure out when. Have you tried the Gurkha Evil yet?

No. Is that a Maduro wrapper like the black dragon?

If you get a chance, def try the Greycliff G2 Turbo and the Diesel. They are scrumptious. :love:

• Members

Nope, not a Maduro, it's pretty strong and it's got a bit of kick in the wrapper. I've gone through 4 of them this season already.

I'll have to check out the Graycliff G2 Turbo

The regular G2 is crap but the Turbo is now one of my favoite cigars.

• Members

I ordered a Martin last week and it should be here tomorrow!! It's one of those Little Martin's!!! Perfect beater to have for the beach.

Nice! I bought the JC-16RE. I've been drooling over them for a while. I love the tone and the neck is butter. :love:

• Members

Nice! I bought the JC-16RE. I've been drooling over them for a while. I love the tone and the neck is butter.
:love:

The DC-15 is my dream acoustic. I love that guitar. I'm pretty psyched for the little Martin though. They actually play pretty well. It will be great for a grab and go guitar to bring all over the place.

• Members

The DC-15 is my dream acoustic. I love that guitar. I'm pretty psyched for the little Martin though. They actually play pretty well. It will be great for a grab and go guitar to bring all over the place.

I'd def get one! :thu:

Archived