Bareknuckle fans....what is the consensus on these?

colejustesen

• Members

They were made for Matthew Bellamy. I like the way he uses them.

Ah no, that's the MBK-1 and -2 pickups. I'm guessing Matt may try out these MBK-3s, but I don't think they were developed for him.

• Members

Ah no, that's the MBK-1 and -2 pickups. I'm guessing Matt may try out these MBK-3s, but I don't think they were developed for him.

Oh Snap, you're right!

oops...

It probably doesn't stand for Muse/Matt Bare Knuckle either?

If it doesn't, I'm going to fire my publicist.

• Members

Haha, no, I think the M is for "Mansons".

BITCH IS FIRED

In all seriousness though. She told me that's what it stood for. Can't really blame her though. She doesn't even play guitar. It was sweet of her to tell me though.

• Members

I thought Matt Bellemy used the Rio Grande Crunchbox and Punchbox........I know that any artist can change what they use at any given moment.......so I am not surprised that he would try stuff from BK, since their reputation is considered some of the best.

Cole

• Members
I thought Matt Bellemy used the Rio Grande Crunchbox and Punchbox........I know that any artist can change what they use at any given moment.......so I am not surprised that he would try stuff from BK, since their reputation is considered some of the best.

Cole

Hmm, I don't think he's used the Rio Grandes for a long time. The original MBK1 and 2 pickups have been around for a few years now, it's only this MBK3 that is new.
Matt also uses slightly customised Nailbombs and Mississippi Queens.
:thu:

• Members

BITCH IS FIRED

In all seriousness though. She told me that's what it stood for. Can't really blame her though. She doesn't even play guitar. It was sweet of her to tell me though.

I like your sense of humour.

If you're not joking, I like your life.

• Members
Hmm, I don't think he's used the Rio Grandes for a long time. The original MBK1 and 2 pickups have been around for a few years now, it's only this MBK3 that is new.

Matt also uses slightly customised Nailbombs and Mississippi Queens.

:thu:

Oh I see.....either way his sound is pretty damn good.

Cole

Archived