What's the hardest Megadeth solo to play by Marty Friedman?

MuyLoCo444

• Members

Broderick doesn't have Marty's phrasing and technique.

Chris is a pristine/clean/perfect player. Technique and note wise, he can do everything Marty can and more but when Marty plays his solos there's nothing else like it.

I think Al Pitrelli did a better job than Broderick at capturing Marty's feeling, even though he doesn't nail as many of the notes as Broderick does.

• Members

Broderick doesn't have Marty's phrasing and technique.

Chris is a pristine/clean/perfect player. Technique and note wise, he can do everything Marty can and more but when Marty plays his solos there's nothing else like it.

Everytime I hear Broderick solo in Megadeth it just feels {censored}ing wrong.. I dont care how good a player he is, he doesnt fit in that band and it shows.. Im by no means a Megadeth fan anymore, but the kid in me who loved RIP, SFSGSW, and Peace Sells, can see this guy is not who should be in Megadeth..

• Members

I only 'tried' Countdown to Extinction and some others from the same album. Serious streches :D

From the technical point I consider Hangar 18 the hardest.

Give a rest for CB, he tries hard and doesn't play them badly. But I know what you mean: the 'feel' is really different.

Archived