Line 6 POD XT w/ All Model Packs into Mesa Tremoverb head

Charvel1975

• Members

I have played around lately using my PODxt into my Triple Rectifier.

Obviously the Mesa sounds better on its own, but I got some pretty neat results doing it.

Reason why I ask is there is someone in my area selling a Line 6 POD XT w/ All Model Packs and 2 button footswitch for $150.

• Members

It doesnt work in the loop for FX only.

I just tried it because I have had a PODxt for years, and it isnt worth crap now, so theres no point in selling it. I drag it out from time to time just to play around with it.

• Members

It doesnt work in the loop for FX only.

I just tried it because I have had a PODxt for years, and it isnt worth crap now, so theres no point in selling it. I drag it out from time to time just to play around with it.

I wanted to maybe use it as just a preamp and effects, cause it has the Engl, Diezel amp models for the high gain stuff.

• Members

I wanted to maybe use it as just a preamp and effects, cause it has the Engl, Diezel amp models for the high gain stuff.

It wont sound as good as the Mesa for pure tone, but it would be fun to have to play around with different tones sometimes.

• Members

It wont sound as good as the Mesa for pure tone, but it would be fun to have to play around with different tones sometimes.

Yea, it won't beat the Mesa but I just wanted to try and experiment a little with different sounds. But then, and probably a little off topic, me and my brother-in-law were talking about the Engl Fireball 60 watt head and I'm trying to find a music store in Ohio that carries Engl, does Guitar Ranch in Findlay, OH carry them? My Mesa might be too much for a lot of the clubs and I've never played thru an Engl before and seeing how the Fireball is 60 watts, until I try it out, that might be a killer amp for shows, I dunno, like I said, a little off topic :lol:

Archived