Did your old mother ever beat you as a kid???

syscrusher

• Members

With a clothes hanger and lock you up in the closet to repeat Hail Mary all day. All because you had sin all over you that couldn't wash off for looking at the girls with lust :love: in your eyes? Did she make you scrub the bathroom floors all the time?

Did you really mean it when you said, "I love you mommie." :love:

• Members

Its really simple. If you are older than 30 you had some form of corporal punishment. Younger than 30, you probably didn't and instead were given time outs and told Mom to {censored} off, or called her a bitch by time you were 10. Some of which did this in front of their dad too :cop:

• Members

Its really simple. If you are older than 30 you had some form of corporal punishment. Younger than 30, you probably didn't and instead were given time outs and told Mom to {censored} off, or called her a bitch by time you were 10. Some of which did this in front of their dad too
:cop:

I never dared to do that but my brother did and got his ass handed to him.

• Members

i got the {censored} kicked out of my if i {censored}ed up when i was younger. 8-11 were the prime years of getting my ass kicked. my mom and day would hit the {censored} out of me with a bigass phone book because it wouldn't leave bruises, i learned real fast not to {censored} up.

• Members

She tried to every now and then but
she mostly resorted to the ultimate form of terrorism: "what 'til your daddy gets home." If you've never heard that you have never experienced true fear.

I feel yer pain, brah. That scared the {censored} out of me.

• Members

Its really simple. If you are older than 30 you had some form of corporal punishment. Younger than 30, you probably didn't and instead were given time outs and told Mom to {censored} off, or called her a bitch by time you were 10. Some of which did this in front of their dad too
:cop:

not this guy. i had my ass whooped countless times by my mom and old man. usually i'd get the soup ladle, but sometimes it was whatever they could grab; paddle, hickory switck, belt.

one time my mom got a hold of me with a metal spatula. {censored} that noise lol...

• Members

She tried to every now and then but she mostly resorted to the ultimate form of terrorism: "what 'til your daddy gets home." If you've never heard that you have never experienced true fear.

my mom never made empty threats. if she said that, it pretty much meant, ''go ahead and throw on 3 more pair of drawers, cuz dad's gonna beat your ass'' lol.

i was border-line wanting to run away one day. i got caught at school trying to forge my grades on my report card and they wanted to suspend me. they called my mom and when i got home from school, mom said, ''i called your dad and he's on his way home early from work.''

fuuuck... wasn't a good week for me :facepalm:

• Members

She tried to every now and then but she mostly resorted to the ultimate form of terrorism: "what 'til your daddy gets home." If you've never heard that you have never experienced true fear.

This. Although she wasn't afraid to throw down if she had to. A large wooden soup ladel was her waepon of choice.

• Members

A few smacks was all it took and I never really misbehaved after that
:o

This is very true. I have two kids of my own and it's been a long time since I've had to spank them because when they were younger I did, and they now have the Fear of Dad instilled in them. Now if they're misbehaving, all I have to do is simply raise my voice a little, and they're done. It makes parenting MUCH easier when your kids respect you.

• Moderators

This is very true. I have two kids of my own and it's been a long time since I've had to spank them because when they were younger I did, and they now have the Fear of Dad instilled in them. Now if they're misbehaving, all I have to do is simply raise my voice a little, and they're done. It makes parenting MUCH easier when your kids respect you.

This.

• Members

Tons of times. I remember being in a corner at the top of my bed room stairs and she kicked me in the ribs until I spit up blood. It was fairly awesome!!
:love:

I believe in whoopins, but that sounds a bit over the top.. I wouldn't want to be the one that tried to snatch your mom's purse.. LOL...

Archived