OT: Any internet doctors in here?...

Zacman0126

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No I had to abort little Furtis Cagan, I just don't have the hips for it.

Sorry Curtis
:cry:

Wait what? You took our childs life without even consulting on how I might feel in this? You're a {censored}ing monster Zach, a {censored}ing MAWNSTURRRR! :mad::cry::lol:

But seriously, glad you're okay, you filthy baby rapist. Now that I know you're alive, I'm going to go masturbate furiously with a fistful of broken lightbulbs.

-Curtis

• Members

Good to know you're ok. I hate doctors. We had to do physicals when the new company took over our contract.

It was the strangest physical I've ever experienced. He called everyone in the whole office to come look at my penis. A gay receptionist fainted. A nurse started a facebook fan page...

The Dr. taught me how to do the testicle coughing thing. I told him his felt fine. It was weird. :/

• Members
Wait what? You took our childs life without even consulting on how I might feel in this? You're a {censored}ing monster Zach, a {censored}ing MAWNSTURRRR!
:mad::cry::lol:

But seriously, glad you're okay, you filthy baby rapist. Now that I know you're alive, I'm going to go masturbate furiously with a fistful of broken lightbulbs.

-Curtis

You didn't exactly consult me on my feelings about the whole situation when you roofied me and left me in your back alley, WITH A MISSING {censored}ING KIDNEY NO LESS. Jerk.

• Members

Radiation Sickness?

Zombification?

These issues are more common than most people would like to admit.

Tell me.....is hair falling out? Do you still have a pulse?

Worst case scenario, could be Nuerpo Pimlachs Disorder, or Super AIDS. If a limb or two flies across the room, than could be Projectile Leprosy.

• Members

Radiation Sickness?

Zombification?

These issues are more common than most people would like to admit.

Tell me.....is hair falling out? Do you still have a pulse?

Worst case scenario, could be Nuerpo Pimlachs Disorder, or Super AIDS. If a limb or two flies across the room, than could be
Projectile Leprosy

Hahahahahah, omfg.

• Members

Good to know you're ok. I hate doctors. We had to do physicals when the new company took over our contract.

It was the strangest physical I've ever experienced. He called everyone in the whole office to come look at my penis. A gay receptionist fainted. A nurse started a facebook fan page...

The Dr. taught me how to do the testicle coughing thing. I told him his felt fine. It was weird. :/

I have no idea what the {censored} is going on in this post, but you have a bent penis or something?

• Members

You didn't exactly consult me on my feelings about the whole situation when you roofied me and left me in your back alley, WITH A MISSING {censored}ING KIDNEY NO LESS. Jerk.

...listen, if you hadn't gone into that locker room dressed like a ho, you would have been fine. I mean, you're a professional sports newscaster, it should just be common sense that all these 23-27 year old foot ball players might cat call at you if you show up with that hot, latin ass of yours banging about in tight jeans...I mean, what did you expect?

-Curtis

• Members
...listen, if you hadn't gone into that locker room dressed like a ho, you would have been fine. I mean, you're a professional sports newscaster, it should just be common sense that all these 23-27 year old foot ball players might cat call at you if you show up with that hot, latin ass of yours banging about in tight jeans...I mean, what did you expect?

-Curtis

So you DO like my new Diesels..oh you.

Can always count on you to homo up a thread within 1-3 posts. :lol:

• Members
So you DO like my new Diesels..oh you.

Can always count on you to homo up a thread within 1-3 posts.
:lol:

Ah {censored}, you weren't in that thread where the reference is from were you?? Too bad, I thought it was some of my finer work.

PS: Lets hang out, you carpet bagger! Tomorrow night is the beginning of the end with Craig. He's leaving etc, so we're drinking at Wild Rose. Also, Saturday is our last show, you should come, I want to berate you sonically.

-Curtis

• Members

Ah {censored}, you weren't in that thread where the reference is from were you?? Too bad, I thought it was some of my finer work.

PS: Lets hang out, you carpet bagger! Tomorrow night is the beginning of the end with Craig. He's leaving etc, so we're drinking at Wild Rose. Also, Saturday is our last show, you should come, I want to berate you sonically.

-Curtis

I probably missed it. I've been so busy lately that my post count on here has dropped to like 3 per week.

And yes we do need to hang out because I was remembering the other day how awesome you are and realized we haven't bro'd out in a while. But hey man, your Mr. Popular around these parts, so you let me know when you've got time because I'm always free.

Now I have to work on Saturday in the morning but I'll drive in to work tomorrow so that I can make the most of it with the time I have tomorrow. I'm off work at around 7, sometimes earlier sometimes later. Does that work?

I sent you a text about aborted too, it's too bad you couldn't make it, good show man. The front man is in another band now too with his wife (such a cutie btw) called System Divide. It's like death metal evanescence, it's awesome. Check them out.

Archived