WTF??? Why am I re-gassing ?

stompboxfreak72

• Members

Lately I have been wanting a few pedals and another amp. F'd up thing is that I already owned all the items that I am gassing for. Analogman Chorus, Keeley DS1 and a MESA DUAL REC ? Why the hell do I now think I want a DR after I sold my SR and DR over 2 years ago ?

I am honestly puzzled by my own psyche. Do I have delayed sellers remorse ?:facepalm:

• Members

this

Ultimately toan is 85% you and 15% gear imo; unless what you own is complete {censored} don't bother. Next time don't sell gear you were content with
:)

But I was never content with it which is why I sold it. I played my DR for 8 years. I struggled to get great lead tones out of it. It was great for chugging.

I bought a Splawn QR as a backup for my Nitro but the QR does not get enough low end for what I am doing. I was thinking about getting a DR again as a backup to the Nitro.

I am even considering a 6505+:facepalm:

• Members

But I was never content with it which is why I sold it. I played my DR for 8 years. I struggled to get great lead tones out of it. It was great for chugging.

I bought a Splawn QR as a backup for my Nitro but the QR does not get enough low end for what I am doing. I was thinking about getting a DR again as a backup to the Nitro.

I am even considering a 6505+
:facepalm:

True, fair enough. I suppose if it was me I'd try to find an amp that I think can do everything I need it to do, then convince myself that it can :lol:.

Good luck anyways.

Archived