Stephen Colbert Testifies Before Congress...

Das Booty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are less educated left wingers in most major cities than there are stupid rednecks right wingers in rural or suburban areas. Didn't they teach that in your elite school? :poke:

This sentence brings a strange combination of unstoppable laughter, hooting derision and profound sadness.

USA! USA!!! USA!!!

• Members

I'm well aware of this, I never said anything to the contrary. I was just pointing out that Colbert's routine consists of lambasting Conservatives by pretending to be one, but being a really stupid one. I can only assume from your post that this was lost on you. Reading comprehension is good thing, you really should work on attaining it.

:facepalm:
Enter Exhibit A for why inbreeding is a bad thing.
:facepalm:

There ya go jumbling Conservatives into one stereotype. :facepalm:

There are many liberal conservatives :wave:

What you don't know is all the bull{censored} you aspire to still does not and will not ever allow you or other like you the same elitist status you so desire. To undermine another's education is well......... dumb! :poke:

There are Nascar drivers and Pro Ball players from the south with lesser educations and will out wit many elite minds and have more earning potential than some of the most educated persons alive.

Unless you went to the same elitist schools as some of these political asshats you so aspire to, you will never be accepted on their level either (in their mind). This is the part that cracks me up. Educated persons with elite mentalities looking down on others (lesser educated), and at the whole time being frowned upon by their own elitist educated peers.

Here's some advice. Never judge a book by it's cover. Oh and go hang with the guys at PP that think with elite mindsets. You know, all those liberal dudes over there living on and loving govt subsidies and blogging 24/7 instead of looking for a job. You know, the educated ones with massive degrees and college loan debt that whine all {censored}ing day long about their lives, and need guys like Colbert and Stewart to be able to go on with life. (The last part was satirical).

Point is, don't EVER look down on other people. Educated or not, there are many more that contribute as much to society as those that do not.

• Members

I
:love:
Colbert and stewart. Obama refuses to go on stephen's show due to the assumed epic ripping he would get. I'd love to see that one.

That would be pretty epic....I can imagine the first question:

"Mr. President.......why do you hate this country so much?"

• Members

To the right winger's on this board you are a pathetic waste of {censored}ing space, end of story.

How do you do it?

I mean you sound so eloquent, and you use such much reason and logic and rational in your post, tell us how you manage do do this? enlighten us

:lol:

• Members

That would be pretty epic....I can imagine the first question:

"Mr. President.......why do you hate this country so much?"

or more simply:

"Mr. President...why do you hate America?"

Followed by:

"I've been told you're our first black president. Is that why you support Terror?"

I mean, it would be ridiculous.

Archived