Amp Knobs: Where to buy?

Ovid9

• Members

I know you're thinking "Wait, isn't this the schmuck with a 15 watt Fender SS practice amp? It isn't worth spending even $5.00 for knobs on that POS."

And you'd be right!

HOWEVER, due to an impending NAD I need to know where you all think is the best place to get replacement knobs.

Thanks to our own pioneerprogress (one standup dude) I will soon be the proud owner of a Peavey Bravo 112. Apparently the only thing it needs for the time being is 3 knobs replaced.

So, HCAF, where do you all suggest buying knobs from?

• Members

Call peavey
:idea:

good luck with that.

If it's out of production (and they don't use those style knobs anymore), Peavey is NOTORIOUS for taking their sweet sweet time, if they ever get you anything at all.

I would just keep on eye on ebay.

btw of what mojotone had, this one is the closest

http://www.mojotone.com/amp-parts/Amp-Knobs/Small-Black-and-Blue-Pointer-Knob-PC-Spline-Shaft

but the knobs on the amp are black and white (or maybe gray and white?), not blue.

• Members

good luck with that.

If it's out of production (and they don't use those style knobs anymore), Peavey is NOTORIOUS for taking their sweet sweet time, if they ever get you anything at all.

I would just keep on eye on ebay.

Really? I just got new knobs for a friends Renown combo. That thing has been discontinued for idk 25-30 years?

Call them up and give it a shot! Worse they can say is No. maybe mine were taken off a unit in the back or an old bin they stored parts in, but they had them.

• Members

Really? I just got new knobs for a friends Renown combo. That thing has been discontinued for idk 25-30 years?

Call them up and give it a shot! Worse they can say is No. maybe mine were taken off a unit in the back or an old bin they stored parts in, but they had them.

sweet.

I've always had bad luck with calling Peavey CS for stuff, but it's never been anything as simple as a knob. Guess it couldn't hurt to try, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, in case they fail to deliver...

• Members

Archived