Eat More vegetables.

k-train

• Members

Nothing like getting a freshly showered kitty. I preen the kitty with my tongue until my girl makes me stop. She says, "Leave the poor cat alone! I dont' think it can take much more. You've been at it for like half an hour..." The kitty doesn't seem to mind... Maybe because I end up with all the hair balls.

• Members

I gotta lol... these guys are playing the same place my band did a week ago, and my girl got all pissed off about the band name when she saw the flyer. She totally got all up on her feminist high horse... The women in the band seem to have no problem with it.:cop:

Someone is getting an unwanted link on their facebook page in about 5 minutes...:p:lol:

• Members
I gotta lol... these guys are playing the same place my band did a week ago, and my girl got all pissed off about the band name when she saw the flyer. She totally got all up on her feminist high horse... The women in the band seem to have no problem with it.
:cop:

Someone is getting an unwanted link on their facebook page in about 5 minutes...
:p
:lol:

Then you should add this to it. :thu:

60099857.jpg

• Members
I gotta lol... these guys are playing the same place my band did a week ago, and my girl got all pissed off about the band name when she saw the flyer. She totally got all up on her feminist high horse... The women in the band seem to have no problem with it.
:cop:

Someone is getting an unwanted link on their facebook page in about 5 minutes...
:p
:lol:

{censored} your girlfriend and her feminist {censored}. You should dump her. BARF

• Members

{censored} your girlfriend and her feminist {censored}. You should dump her. BARF

Spoken like a single, lonely, angry young man with a massive porography collection. Trust me son. I have had my share. I know a keeper with a sense of humor when I have one, and when to let the nonsense- like her feminist rant and your ridiculous input- roll from my back like water from a duck's feathers.

Now go kick your dog, beat your woman- I mean your meat- and let the men discuss pleasuring their females:poke:

Archived