Titan Rackmount Amp (Long Delayed NAD)

SoulIncision

• Members

Lets see the guts.
:cop:

i have a gut shot here, but it's not pretty. i made it a little neater when i got done with everything, though. it's a PITA to get things arranged in a rack chassis...

the important part is that it's quiet and sounds good..."neat" amps are only important to people that want to mod/reverse them :idea:

DSC01039.jpg

• Members

I don't want to spoil the party, but while the song was cool I dunno how much i liked the rhythm tone.

the clips of the titan amps I've heard usually have blown me away, but eh i dunno about this one? maybe its my {censored}ty laptop speakers but it sounds a little too grainy for my tastes? or at least it doesn't sound like i would expect a titan to sound from past listening experience

• Members

I don't want to spoil the party, but while the song was cool I dunno how much i liked the rhythm tone.

the clips of the titan amps I've heard usually have blown me away, but eh i dunno about this one? maybe its my {censored}ty laptop speakers but it sounds a little too grainy for my tastes? or at least it doesn't sound like i would expect a titan to sound from past listening experience

could be your laptop speakers, could be that he dials in his rhythm tone in a way that you don't like. that amp is NOT a one trick pony :thu:

• Members

I personally would tend to agree here. The whole mix itself needs a little high/low pass filtering.

Archived