HANGOVER

guitarbilly74

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know. It's her birthday too (ex-gf). FML
:lol:

Double fail. Don't you know, even if you don't really plan to get back together, that girls are super easy for teh birfday seckz? guitarbilly, what has this girl done to you? You went from uber milf magnet with the cute kid eating your lasagna and the evil eye stare, to ... this.

Mojo sent.

• Members

what did you drink?

get some smart water 1L, mix it to a 50/50 combo of it and gatorade.....then, you grab an egg sandwich with bacon, take some ibuprofen

just beer. more specifically 7 miller lites, 2 pitchers of newcastle, 1/2 pitcher of sierra nevada. Then I barfed. Then I finished the other half.

• Members

Double fail. Don't you know, even if you don't really plan to get back together, that girls are super easy for teh birfday seckz? guitarbilly, what has this girl done to you? You went from uber milf magnet with the cute kid eating your lasagna and the evil eye stare, to ... this.

Mojo sent.

hear hear.

Well today is a new day LOL

Having some green tea now. I feel a little better :)

• Members

I can't anymore, rly.
:cry:
I get full/sick before I get ripped on any kind of brewski. Does it keep me from trying? Nope.
:o

beer is way too filling, I hear you

I made the mistake of getting into a drinking contest with red wine once, that {censored} knocked me out for almost two days...will NEVER do that again.

Archived