NPD.....

colejustesen

• Members

So I have pretty much completed upgrading my Agile TC-1200 tele knockoff. I am waiting for a couple of more black screws, and now a new electrosocket jack that fits USA threading. Anyway, I got a set of EMG tele pickups from missingastring....just to let everyone know he is a top notch person :thu: I would recommend doing business with him! I believe they are the TC set, as the logo is silver and I believe the alnico version has gold lettering....They sound really good though, I can't wait to crank up the amp and really put them to the test!

Anyway here are the pictures....

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Cole

• Members

what kind of music are you playing with that thing?

That is a good question....it is pretty new to me, so I was planning on striving for rock reminiscent of STP, Tonic and the such as well as some pop country like Keith Urban. What kind of music does it look like it would play?

Cole

• Members

Bro, you've gotten me all in a 'roid rage right now Bro.

Lucky son of a gun. Looks really really tight.

Bro.

:wave:

I am very pleased with how it has turned out...to think it came stock looking similar to this....

tc1200natspalt5.jpg

It plays nice, it sounds great and it is great to look at!

Cole

• Members

Did it came with a decent setup, or do you know how to do it yourself?

I've gotten better at it on my cheapies, but my main ones I trust only the best OC has to offer.

The black hardware really looks sick with the spalted maple body and neck.
:thu:

It wasn't bad, the action was a little high for me, but it was still very playable. There was no fret buzz at all, the neck was straight (or at least to my eyes) and it was in fairly close tuning. I can attest to the Full Contact Hardware bridge....it has to be one of the easiest bridges to setup. The intonation was easier than hell to set on it, and being able to adjust the individual string height is a God send. I could honestly hear and feel how much better it resonated as I played. The locking tuners hold it in tune well, and it doesn't hurt that the nut was cut very well. Honestly for the $400 I spent on it, I haven't played anything in that price range that was better. The USA Fenders have it beat (stock) but now I think it could compete...the only thing that I would say the American Standard Fenders have over it is the neck....those things play like butter to me!

But I honestly wouldn't hesitate to buy another Agile....I actually was looking at their gold top Les Paul knockoffs with P90s in it....damn I wish I was a rich dude.....

Cole

• Members

I guess like Floyd Rose, the guy wanted his name to be seen....:idk:

It does take away a bit, but honestly I kind of dig it. It seems to work, but it isn't as bad as their TOM bridge tailpiece.....take a look at this....

293814_538455.png

However that being said, I would put one on my guitar....I am a firm believer in these bridges and the eCam saddles....someone else on here bought one of the Strat bridges....I hope they come across this post and decide to give their opinions on that bridge....

Cole

Archived