NPD! - Hermida Content

colejustesen

• Members

So I decided to pull the trigger on a reverb pedal for my effects loop. I was kind of disappointed my Decimator really cut off the decay of the spring reverb in my Classic 50. So I was looking for something that was simple that would add just the right sparkle and depth for my cleans and my twangy stuff. I was eying up the Hardwire reverb, but I honestly was captivated by the recordings I heard of the Hermida Reverb. So I figured what the hell and ordered it.

So this is the guy....

IMG_0760.jpg

And this is him with the family...

IMG_0758.jpg

So far I am digging it. It reminds me of a mix between a spring and a plate reverb. As you dial up the knob the more it puts into your mix. It is very reminiscent of how a reverb control on your amp would be. It was exactly what I was looking for. There will be clips to come...most likely next week (since it is spring break :D for me)

I also have a Tonerider American Overdrive on order. I like the Hardwire pedal, but it sounds a lot different than the Tonerider British Distortion. It seems to be more compressed than the Tonerider, so I thought I would give their OD a whirl since I love my British Distortion from them!

Cole

• Members

I tell you that I am in love with the Tonerider products I have used thus far. Their pickups sound great to me and the British Distortion sounds pretty damn good too. I have heard clips on YouTube of their other pedals and I can tell you that the Analog Delay and their American Overdrive are very intriguing. I will make sure to give a review of the pedal.

Cole

• Members

I read about those clips on TDPRI and thought it would be cool to do....but I was being impatient and decided to get one ready to rock. I think it sounds pretty darn good, but I have heard better. The T-Rex Room-Mate sounds killer, but it cost a lot more too.....

Cole

• Members

There other stuff sounds {censored}ing killer too....no joke about coughing up enough dough....those suckers are expensive. I actually thought it was weird seeing a reverb pedal for less than an overdrive or distortion....usually it is the other way around.

Cole

• Members

im gonna cough up the loot for a zendrive one of these days

Do it! You won't be sorry. I spent the better part of 2 years chasing that sound. I could have saved a lot of money if I would have bought the Zendrive in the first place. I got mine this past Saturday, and its great.

Archived