OT: How To Ruin Someone's Life

breakingstring

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can somebody explain to me what happened

1) Webcamslut (WCS) finagled poordamnsap's (PDS) e-mail address.

2) WCS used PDS's e-mail address to find his Facebook, which had PDS's relationship status on it - engaged to frighteningmanwich (FMW).

3) WCS messaged FMW with a screen cap of PDS making use of her services.

4) Presumably, FMW lost her {censored} over the incident.

• Members

2) WCS used PDS's e-mail address to find his Facebook, which had PDS's relationship status on it - engaged to frighteningmanwich (FMW).

That literally could not have been said better.

• Members

that summary was almost as epic as WCS's tits!

• Members

You guys do realize that it's not the webcam chick trolling, right?
Obvious some troll (probably male) just used the recorded webcam show as his webcam source on chatroulette and trolled the {censored} out of this guy.

How do you know? It's pretty {censored}ing obvious if a person is responding to what you type. :mad:

• Members

How do you know? It's pretty {censored}ing obvious if a person is responding to what you type.
:mad:

Use your brain, man. I mean, bro, do you really think some slut cares about trolling people on the internet? This girl is showing her tits for a living.

Also would be very easy for the troll to just line up his typed comments with the video being streamed to chatroulette.

• Members

Use your brain, man. I mean, bro, do you really think some slut cares about trolling people on the internet? This girl is showing her tits for a living.

Also would be very easy for the troll to just line up his typed comments with the video being streamed to chatroulette.

I guess I haven't really done a whole lot of video chatting. :( I could be wrong, but I'm guessing the whole thing is a hoax. Like they pasted two people's pictures up, and the chat never actually happened. :confused:

• Members

I just don't see how any of you guys could possibly deduce that the chick in the webcam is the one trolling.

Maybe she sees trolling as a perk of the job? There's really no way of knowing for sure. As others have said, it may have never even happened, but it made me laugh, so I don't really {censored}ing care either way!

• Members

I just don't see how any of you guys could possibly deduce that the chick in the webcam is the one trolling.

lol wut? i dont think anyone gives a damn about who is the troller or the trollie. did you miss the GIANT TITTIES?

Archived