Post-Honeymoon amp status = still f***ing awesome

spawnofthesith

• Members

Well its been 3 months with the Orange Thunderverb 50 now, and I have to say, this thing is AMAZING. I unquestionably love the tone far more than any amp I have previously owned. Its not without its imperfections, namely, it has awful reverb and it takes dirts and fuzzes horribly (not that it needs either, its gain is perfect). I can't get enough of this thing. I have absolutely no amp gas (especially with also having the Sunn). I don't think I'll ever be leaving the Orange club :love:

This setup brings the mother{censored}ing doom :evil::evil::evil:

184384_2821419133716_1206073612_10137691

If you haven't already fallen to the orange love in these past months, go out and do yourself a favor and pick one up :o

• Members

Pretty awesome doomy setup man! I bet you can make the walls shake with that thing pretty easy. :thu:

Don't take this wrong at all, but when you posted your pic in the "what do you look like" thread....you certainly didn't look like the stereotype of a doom lover. :lol:

• Members
Pretty awesome doomy setup man! I bet you can make the walls shake with that thing pretty easy.
:thu:

Don't take this wrong at all, but when you posted your pic in the "what do you look like" thread....you certainly didn't look like the stereotype of a doom lover.
:lol:

I live to defy stereotypes. And I can't haz beard :cry::lol:

• Members

what cab,in yer most honest descriptions,wood be THEE BEST CAB,CABS,2X12 OR 4X12 for said ORANGENESS? i need PORTABILITY,sooo i REALLLLLY love most 2x12s..... PROS-CONS???????????????????

Honestly, the only cabs I've played with it are the Mesa in the pic (with V30s) and a Whitebox 1x12 with a Man o war. I don't have the whitebox anymore, but it sounded great with both. In general I prefer a 4x12 for everything

• Members

:lol:

I can't either. Its why i have a goatee, to make up for the rest of the beard I can't grow.
:p

What guitar are you rocking into all that?

If I get stuck with my mom's side's head hair and my dad's side's facial hair, I'll be all skin, no hair. :cry:

And that rig is so sexy...

Archived