It may be unpopular opinion, but I think BLS are one of the only decent bands around.

ilikebeer

• Members

I love bls, i cant say i like every song on every album but i like most of it.

My favorite stuff is from sonic brew, stronger than death, blessed hellride, eternal 1919 and order of the black.

I like about 5 songs each from mafia, hangover music and Shot to hell, they are good albums but i just didnt like them as much as the others i mentioned earlier, im glad zakk took more time when writing order of the black because i think its much better than mafia and shot to hell.

• Members

You should check out

Corrosion of Conformity

Sixty Watt Shaman

Spiritual Beggars

Alabama Thunder {censored} ( the albums Constellation and Staring at the Divine in particular)

The Atomic Bitchwax

Them Crooked Vultures

Orange Goblin

High on Fire

I already listen to most of them. I've been a COC fan since the 80s. Unfortunately, there hasn't been anything new from them in a long time, and it is doubtful if there ever will be. Not a fan of Them Crooked Vultures. Love High on Fire, Orange Goblin, and Spiritual Beggars. Not much new here though. I will check out Sixty Watt Shaman.

• Members

I like certain BLS albums a lot, and then others I don't even listen to.

I will listen to Hellride, Hangover Music Vol. VI and Order of the Black all day long. Shot to Hell was pretty terrible IMO and some of the way early BLS stuff is kinda meh for me, but just depends.

There are more worse than better, tho... :o

Like most metal/hard rock, I get past the vox and into the riffs/tunes/solos pretty easily. I usually can forget they're there. :lol:

• Members

This song makes me want to wear spiked bracelets and shin guards and pour beer on my wife who is also my sister.

:thu:

:thu:

Ive listened to some of BLS stuff and i was terribly motivated to listen to more.

They do play Stillborn on the radio here though. The first time i herad it i thought Ozzy sounded like {censored}, or i guess even worse than that since Oxxy isnt all that great as a vocalist anyway.

Archived