Guys with Mesa Rectifier 412 slant cabs...

mparsons

• Members

Check the site asshats, I posted the main page. Christ, like I said google it next time. I'm herding rocks in here.

I like how everyone jumps the gun to say I haven't answered his question, and yet have failed that aspect themselves. /golfclap

• Members

Check the site asshats, I posted the main page. Christ, like I said google it next time. I'm herding rocks in here.

I like how everyone jumps the gun to say I haven't answered his question, and yet have failed that aspect themselves. /golfclap

i cant post the specs cuz i dont have one :cop:

well, ok, i can, but i dont like talking about what i don't have

• Members

Thanks for the bumps, guys :thu:

Google next time. But I'll take it easy on you this round:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Guitar%20Cabinets/RECTOcabs/Recto4x12SDsl-LG.htm

Thanks! I already googled, found that site, found the official PDF with all Mesa weights/dimensions, etc... unfortunately I have not found the particular dimension I am searching for.

• Members

:facepalm:

• Members

13 3/4, by 11 3/8. Give or take a little. That's measured from the halfway point of the cab where it starts to slant, to the very top of the cab where you would normally place the head.

16.44" is between 3.7" and 5" from the actual result. I am glad I asked and received a real number, not conjecture. It appears that the casters were included in the dimension posted on the website, which would account for the difference.

• Members

16.44" is between 3.7" and 5" from the actual result. I am glad I asked and received a real number, not conjecture. It appears that the casters were included in the dimension posted on the website, which would account for the difference.

And yet apparently i'm a complete idiot for even implying that you couldn't discern anything from the website :facepalm:

Glad Zach came through with a solid answer for ya though.

You mind telling us what the reason behind the need for the measurement was?

• Members

Yeah that might be useful :lol: I was bummed because I took some measurements in my car, and I wasn't going to be able to fit a Recto 412 in the hatch. With some advanced mental tetris, and the help of the number given, I should be able to fit it in there upside down so that the slanted part is over the narrowest part.

• Members

Its my guess that the height dimension on the spec included the casters, too.

Why? i dont know.

But if you measure, that slant starts halfway up the cab...it doesn't matter what the slant angle isis, where the top crests is still going to be 32-7/8 high (or less---whatever the cab height is).

Archived