Another SG -> DSL100 clip

Say Ocean

• Members

Sounds great, I like this one better than the last one. What are the drums? Album nao.

And have you tried your Recto with the Green Berets? Just got a 2-channel Dual the other day and I'm deciding which speakers to run it through.

• Members

Sounds great, I like this one better than the last one. What are the drums? Album nao.

And have you tried your Recto with the Green Berets? Just got a 2-channel Dual the other day and I'm deciding which speakers to run it through.

Thanks man, that's ezdrummer. I'm workin on gettin 5 songs together for a proper EP with real drums and all that.

Yeah I've tried the recto with green berets a couple time and it's great but I don't do it often because my recto is 150 watts and I really dont wanna blow out speakers haha

• Members

Yeah it's pretty simple once you get it down. You just download EZdrummer to your computer, have your DAW scan it so that it recognizes it, and then you open the synth rack and select it so it opens it as a midi controlled track and you write the drums in with the key roll function. Then when you're done you select all and click export audio.

I liked that a lot, very At the Drive in like.

I agree with missing string maybe a bit more high end.

I love me some ATDI :love:

Archived