You...Design me a logo. I'll send you a free CD and Tshirt in the Autumn.

thefyn

• Members

Here's one for Single Minded. It's a bit much but I thought it was appropriate. The Xray is a stock photo, no worries about ownership.

singleminded.png

Love the single minded one! Can you do me a hi res one? And a couple of high res single minded media with the bar code and background for when I just need the logo? And one transparent logo and bar code (one black, one white)

I like your tOCK one too, but I'll def send you some goodies for the single minded media one. Cheers!

• Members

Completely destroys the symmetry (which is the point) though.
:idk:

Yep. I bitch slapped symmetry on a daily basis.

How about you put the line through the O? I just don't want the line going through the whole thing to make the t look like an L and the C like an E. If it's a hassle, don't worry about it.

• Members

how high do you want it?

I'll probably have to yousendit as the files are large, but everything you asked for is easy peasy. Need to wait till my daughter is napping though

I dont want jaggies on my logo via HD video etc. So I suppose the height should be 1080 for just the logo/barcode and a little of the surround (if I want to do a full screen logo on an HD vid etc)

I have no clue about what res/dpi etc are best for poster/banner printing. Anything you recommend is cool.

• Members

Word, can do.

Can you do the tOCK logo for me too? Just two things, can you round the edges on the K, so it matches the numbers on the girls face? And lose the two white parallel lines (the one just above the fonts, and one goes through the lower part of tOCK.

I'll send you some goodies when it is released, and I'll also link your band on the CD/websites and your logo biz if you have one (you should). I'll need the transparent logo black and white for that one too.

CHEERS!

Bunch of talented {censored}ers on here.

• Members

you mean the second one, right? Can do. I think I did all the light color distressing on one layer, so I'll have to redo a nuthair's worth but it won't take long.

Yep the second one. You = the man.

Archived