Free instrumental prog music from moi (BML)

atrox

• Members

My band BML is getting back together on a somewhat regular basis. We are an instrumental metal/funk/rock/irish/blues/etc band. Pretty stoked, so I give you our album for FREE download. Take Take Take

Still doing the Brootz with Sulaco and the down-home country rock in another band, but this is my bread and butter. Pretty much my style of playing. Enjoy

PS... used my JCA100 for BML jam for the first time. God I love that amp.

BML-Indicative of Obnoxious Behavior

• Members

Not wanting to threadjack here but it's imperative to this OP. How in the hell does an Idiot like me download it.. I am not technically Savy and just aquired my first ipod about 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for any help..

Option/alt click will usually make them download rather than just play. Also, right clicking should give you the option to download to your desktop or something

• Members

Wicked breaux, what settings are you rockin your JCA at?

These were recorded with my old DSL from way back (2003). With my JCA though, I'm running the gain at 6 Bass, Mid, Treble at noon. No presence. Depth Mod at noon

• Members

saw in other thread that tunes come from bass driven jams. it shows. really like the variety in guitar tones and riffage too. thx for link.

Yeah. My bass player jams, but he prefers to write riffs rather than learn stuff. I make him learn stuff regardless, but most riffs are definitely written from the bass parts. I like it that way too. It's very funky and he leaves a lot open so I can go completely off what he is doing.

Archived