Off to trade my Mesa for a Bugera

vice2.0

• Members

Baha! I love you HCAF! I post on here about serious things like importing MIDI or asking questions about recording or Superior Drummer and I get like 2 replies in a day. Been gone an hour and I got 15 replies on my Bugera thread. It's cereals though. Drove 30 km as well.

I traded my Single Rec (which had NO interest at all) for a Bugera 333.

• Members

Nah. I am mainly doing the trade to flip the gear locally or maybe on here. I am afte more Marshalls, Soldanos etc and the guy offered gear worth a lot more, so take it, tune my second guitar to C, chug for a bit on what seriously isn't a bad amp for the scratch until I can sell this stuff.

As I type this, my apartment is burning down.

• Members

Nah. I am mainly doing the trade to flip the gear locally or maybe on here. I am afte more Marshalls, Soldanos etc and the guy offered gear worth a lot more, so take it, tune my second guitar to C, chug for a bit on what seriously isn't a bad amp for the scratch until I can sell this stuff.

As I type this, my apartment is burning down.

:lol:

Even better then!

Honestly it seems much of the hatred for Bugera around here, early models tendency to self-immolate their guts aside, stems from their ad campaigns essentially saying "hey, we copied this famous amp on a mass production level so buy from us." more than sounding bad. :lol:

Well, that and mocking things is fun. :thu:

Archived