Eminence Cannabis Rex Speaker for 1x12

Ovid9

• Members

Hi guise. I'm at lunch and my psychotic boss can't stop me from posting! HAHAHAHAHA. :cry:

Anyways, someone is selling one of these locally, still has the box and everything for $75. I was wondering if it'd be worth picking up for one of my combos.

My Triumph has a Peavey Scorpion in it and the Bravo has the misnamed Blue Marvel.

Though, as I'm reading the description more closely, it says its a 50watt speaker, which probably wouldn't work well in the 60 watt triumph. :/

So, there's my noob question for the day. :D

• Members

hrm.. eminence says 'multiple units exceed this specification'-- and they don't want warranty work. long as you're not diming your amp all the time-- you might be alright. but i can't guarantee it.

but the thing is-- you can buy a CR for $68 online.. so that's kinda a rip off.

• Members

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=cannabis+rex+speaker&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7688742839589058278&sa=X&ei=2zn6TszIMcj40gHtveCrAg&ved=0CEgQ8wIwAQ

even if it's ONE place-- $75 is STILL too much for a used- on average $90- speaker, in my mind. it's not even RARE, honestly.. so it's not like it's something so impossible to get that it's somehow worth more scratch..

Archived