How to scare the poop out of an Ohio State fan...

Sheik_Yerbouti

• Members

^^^^^ LOL at NCAA. We've (Ohio State) never feared them before....but they came down with the banthammer of Thor....sheesh!

And +1 at giving Fickell some slack. What a HORRIBLE situation! Talk about getting fed to the wolves! But...he's Ohio State all the way.....and he made it through with admirable grace.

• Members
I agree with everything you typed but ease up on Fickle. He did fairly well with the hand he was dealt. Its not his fault that the D blew a 21 pt lead in Lincoln and Miller couldn't complete 3 more passes to beat Michigan.

Srsly??? Did you not see the Bauserman incidents...and the horrible use of time outs? He was awful! Nice guy...but no where near 'head coach' material imo

Future is looking good though ;)

• Members

Srsly??? Did you not see the Bauserman incidents...and the horrible use of time outs? He was awful! Nice guy...but no where near 'head coach' material imo

Future is looking good though
;)

Agreed that he's not ready to head a big time program. Bauserman and the usage of time outs I'll give you, but that was early on in the season. They hung with Michigan and I think thats respectable. PSU and Purdue, that's another story.

Archived