KC Ampfest - who's interested?

misle

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in if you still have space. I have a Voodoo Amps V-Rock combo, I see someone is already bringing a Blackstar HT-5 Head and cab, if not , I can bring that along with the Avatar 112W cab, I have a Blue Voodoo 60 combo that everyone can hate on with EL34's in it and a solid state Peavey Studio 112 that will surprise a lot of folks.

• Members

Gentlemen, my status has been changed to "questionable" - I had some stuff come up that I must attend to that Saturday...I'm trying to work out details =

Don't you hate it when you've been planning something for 4 months, then something comes up last minute and screws it all up?

I hope you can make it. I really want to check out that Triwatt.

• Members

Don't you hate it when you've been planning something for 4 months, then something comes up last minute and screws it all up?

I hope you can make it. I really want to check out that Triwatt.

I'm still going to shoot you my email so I can get the details just in case. Also, in case I can't make it, I might meet up with you to give you the Triwatt for the ampfest so you can check it out anyway :)

• Members

Tomorrow! I think everything is pretty much ready to go.

Picked up some burgers/brats/buns/chips last night and another friend is coming to man the grill. Don't worry, he's a bassist, they're good at grilling.

I have a few powerstrips, but if you have one laying around, might be a good idea to bring one.

I also have some name tags, so we can put some names/faces to our forum names.

• Members

Tomorrow! I think everything is pretty much ready to go.

Picked up some burgers/brats/buns/chips last night and another friend is coming to man the grill. Don't worry, he's a bassist, they're good at grilling.

I have a few powerstrips, but if you have one laying around, might be a good idea to bring one.

I also have some name tags, so we can put some names/faces to our forum names.

I'm getting stoked. Sitting at work today is brutal with these daydreams of teh toanz. I plan on providing beer/drinkables, so are there any preferences? Any guess on quantity?

Also, I will bring the following mapz:

-Orange AD30 with matching 2x12

-Mesa MKIII red stripe

-Old silvertone 1x10 combo

I don't want to lug around too much stuff (I drive a small car), so I'll probably be leaving a silverface Twin and a G-Flex cab at home unless anyone is dying to play around with them.

• Members

I'm getting stoked. Sitting at work today is brutal with these daydreams of teh toanz. I plan on providing beer/drinkables, so are there any preferences? Any guess on quantity?

Also, I will bring the following mapz:

-Orange AD30 with matching 2x12

-Mesa MKIII red stripe

-Old silvertone 1x10 combo

I don't want to lug around too much stuff (I drive a small car), so I'll probably be leaving a silverface Twin and a G-Flex cab at home unless anyone is dying to play around with them.

Twin Reverb??? BRING THAT SHIZ!

I have a G-Flex cab too, but it looks like Misle has that covered already.

• Members

Twin Reverb??? BRING THAT SHIZ!

I have a G-Flex cab too, but it looks like Misle has that covered already.

I second the Twin! Also I'm looking forward to trying the Mark III.

I do have a few G-Flex cabs, but they are not stock (swapped speakers).

• Members
I second the Twin! Also I'm looking forward to trying the Mark III.

I do have a few G-Flex cabs, but they are not stock (swapped speakers).

Bah! I was hoping that everyone would say that the Fender Twin is passe so I wouldn't have to move it. Heavy bastard it is. But sounds soooo good! :love:

Archived