Please help, what is this noise, Bugera V5

moestock

• Members

Hoping some amp folks can help tell me what this noise is, I'm not familiar with little tube amps like this. Its there at all volumes with multiple guitars and with no guitar. I bought this from a music store on ebay, it was supposed to have had a damaged tube and been repaired. I wanted to get some idea what the problem is before contacting the seller. Aside from the crackling the amp sounds great. Any help is much appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNzB7Tu5JZw

• Members

You know I feel pretty dumb here, turned on my peavey c30 and its making the same noise. must be something new nearby cause I never noticed it before and Ive turned off pretty much everything in my house. Thanks for pointing out the obvious cause! At least its not a problem with the amp itself, that is a good thing. The hunt continues...

• Members

Hoping some amp folks can help tell me what this noise is, I'm not familiar with little tube amps like this. Its there at all volumes with multiple guitars and with no guitar. I bought this from a music store on ebay,
it was supposed to have had a damaged tube and been repaired
. I wanted to get some idea what the problem is before contacting the seller. Aside from the crackling the amp sounds great. Any help is much appreciated.

WAT

Archived