I have decided.....Carvin DC800 content

NixerX

• Members

I lived in Iowa, South Dakota and briefly in Minnesota with tung oiled necks and the tung oiled full guitars. About the only babying they got different from my glossed guitars is a little extra time in the case between temperature changes. About the only weather I didn't play outside in was full-blast blizzard conditions. Everything from 100+ degrees down to about freezing. Below freezing outside gigs weren't getting done anyway, but I carried them in the case out in sub freezing temps all the time without issue. I wouldn't leave them in the car overnight then pop them right out first thing, but they can handle transport in those temps just fine.

Sweet man. Thanks so much for your valued input. I appreciate that you aren't pissing on my parade by being disgruntled about what happened to you. Who knows..maybe one day you will go back to carvin.

• Members

Sweet man. Thanks so much for your valued input. I appreciate that you aren't pissing on my parade by being disgruntled about what happened to you. Who knows..maybe one day you will go back to carvin.

I wish I could. I love those guitars. But short of blowjobs and candy canes, I really can't think of any sort of bribery that would result in me going back. I mean, they've pushed up a whole bunch of stuff I wanted for the longest time over the last few years, and I still can't do it.

But hey, I ain't about to piss on anybody else's possibilities. I just tell what happened and help where I can when it comes to Carvin.

If you get the chance, talk to Kevin when you order if he's still there. That dude knows his {censored} and WILL take care of you. My "incident" happened when he was on vacation.

Archived