Rubber

mamberg

• Members

Saw the trailer, couldn't wait to see the actual movie.

Saw the actual movie, and wished they had just left it as a trailer.

Tries WAY too hard to be WTF for no real reason, and the movie is pretty much just boring with nothing to really keep it going.

• Members

Saw the trailer, couldn't wait to see the actual movie.

Saw the actual movie, and wished they had just left it as a trailer.

that probably sums it up best - just heard about it at work today - quite an off-the-wall concept.

• Members

It sucking {censored}ed and it {censored}ing sucked.

I bought it for my cousin as a gag birthday present. My brother's girlfriend forgot to get him something and asked me to pick him something up while I was at Best Buy. I wrapped it didn't tell her what I bought, so when he opened it and gave it the "what the {censored}ing {censored}?" look, she didn't know what to say. My brother and I laughed our asses off.

• Members

It's so terrible that you'll
:lol:

I watched it with a friend and we both laughed our balls off. I certainly wouldn't say it's a classic, nor would I think it's the kind of movie you can watch again and again, but it was something different, and incredibly retarded and pointless. I guess maybe it helped that while I had seen something about the movie before, I went in expecting to be disappointed when they took it all too seriously and actually tried to make something of it. The movie erased that concern within the first few minutes. :idk:

Archived