UK /Euro 2nd Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1999 Axis Sport MM90s (about a 8.5/10 condition).

Stunning neck, huge rock tone. Y'all know the deal with these, proper rock machines.

Aftermarket D-tuner on the low E string which was there when I bought her.

DSC_0055.jpg

DSCN0445.jpg

I can take more pictures :) Ah yes the saddles are graphtech now but I'll include the (rusted) originals too.

• Members

Mid to late 70s silverface champ, brilliant condition, sounds amazing. Step down transformer.

Collection only from Bristol (UK) or willing to drive/meet at a reasonable distance radius around the M4/M5

• Members
Hi. Looking to offload my Campbell american Precix. Hand made in new England. maple body and neck with Duncan 59 and JB pups.

Comes with custom hard case. Looking to trade for a nice Strat.

Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campbell-American-Precix-Electric-guitar-/180895929306?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2a1e3cd3da#ht_918wt_922

Now on eBay

• Members

Ibanez PGM 500 + brand new Ibanez MC100 case...stock photo, will upload the pics of the actual guitar later..650 EUR PLUS SHIPPING

pgm500.jpg

ENGL GIG master head plus 1x10 cab, 400 eur firm, as new, never left the house

cab.jpg

E_315.jpg

Would like to get cash, but if you have something interesting to trade, let me know...

• Members

Selling a completely as-new Blackout Effectors Whetstone Analog Phaser.

Anyone who knows will tell you that this is the best sounding, most flexible analog phaser you can get. It has options for pretty much everything, filter settings, vibrato/phaser, phaser steps, etc etc etc, really a fantastic pedal. Selling it as I swapped it out for a Modfactor as I prefered to sacrifice tone for flexibility.

Stock photo but mine is exactly the same, will post photos tomorrow/when I get time.

BlktWhetstone.jpg

Found them new for

• Members

Sadly need to sell my Westone Thunder III guitar, made in Japan by Matsumoku in 1981... It's a top of the line model: neck through, active electronics, ebony fretboard, etc. - here are the full specs (from www.westone.info):

Body - Canadian Ash, Hard Maple and Walnut
Neck - through neck, Hard Maple and Walnut 5 piece laminate
Ebony fingerboard, brass nut. 25.5 inch scale, 24 frets
Steel tailpiece and bridge with brass saddles
Metal backplates (Presumably like those on the Thunder II and III basses - anodised aluminium, not brass)

2 Magnet-F530 pickups
Controls - Master volume, tone, equalizer volume: coil tap, phase and active EQ switches, 3 way pickup selector
Active EQ is + or - 25 db with a centre zero position, gain is adjustable up to 13db.

Very good conditions, especially considering its age - plays and sounds wonderfully! :thu:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

I'm looking for 390

• Members

Jackson PS-2 Performer Series.

I think its from around 1995-1997, great condition for a guitar of its age too! Lovely piano black finish, Floyd Rose Licensed trem. All original pick-ups and electrics, its rare to find these in such great shape! I'd love to keep it but i just cant handle the trem, i'm so heavy handed. Comes with white strap and gig bag

jackson004.jpg

jackson005.jpg

jackson002.jpg

jackson007.jpg

jackson009.jpg

jackson001.jpg

I'm looking for