Darwin, where are you? This guy desperately wants your award (ZOMG stupid content)

Murdoch

• Members

I fully agree with Murdoch's assertion that this guy is obviously dumb enough to do something Darwin award worthy.

agreed, and I want to hasten the process and combine his efforts, by having him light one up while syphoning

• Members

WINRAR. Finally, and thank you. What I find so HCAF about this is that this dude siphoned gas from a police car, took a picture of himself doing it, posted it on Facebook, and subsequently got arrested for it...and yet *I* am the one that fails here. LOL

HCAF logic, how does it work?

Quite simple. Guy sees cop car. Makes fake photo that looks like he's siphoning gas from a cop car for fun. You fall for it as true evidence of a crime and advertise your stupidity here. The rest of HCAF laugh at you. You act confused. We laugh harder.

• Members

Quite simple. Guy sees cop car. Makes fake photo that looks like he's siphoning gas from a cop car for fun. You fall for it as true evidence of a crime and advertise your stupidity here. The rest of HCAF laugh at you. You act confused. We laugh harder.

Yeah, sure, you're right. It's fake. Never happened. Nope. He wasn't arrested for that, not at all.

http://www.wkyt.com/letcherobits/headlines/Facebook_picture_reveals_a_crime_against_police_147834065.html

• Members

I think I need to start huffing paint so that I can understand the way people think around here. This thread has me facepalming so often I'm gonna end up with calluses on my forehead.

I'm still laughing at the assertion that *I* am the one that failed here.

EDIT: Idiot also, in the story, said that he put it "nationwide" on Facebook. Because Facebook is only available to people in the United States, obviously.

• Members

The best Darwin I remember;

Dude is drunk sitting in his truck by a ravine. He hears screaming, and goes to the edge to see a man dangling from a tree branch about 15 feet below. The drunk man quickly attaches a rope to his truck and drops the rope down to the man. The man successfully grabs the rope, and the other man starts his truck. He promptly puts the truck into reverse, floors the gas, and they both are pulled to the bottom of the ravine.

• Members

People are really going out of there way to not get what Murdoch meant here just to be all "hur dur I smarterz den u."

He's saying this is the type of stupidity that, if the universe were fair, would lead one to pwnt themselves to death, and hence be darwinated. Not that this act itself was a darwin award candidate, but the guy is stupid enough he should be finding a way to become one. Instead, the world is crawling with these stupid {censored}ers because humanity has become obsessed with saving the stupid from their own stupidity.

Just wanted you to know one of us retards got it, Murdoch.

Lol.. The thing that's even funnier than watching Murdoch getting upset over people clarifying what a Darwin award is, is you explaining to the class what everyone understands, yet you think everyone missed. That's funny.. I know what he meant. I wouldn't have even chimed in if someone else hadn't already.. My post was designed to exacerbate this thread and it seemed to have succeeded. When you are asking"how does hcaf think?", its safe to say you are the one not getting it..

• Members

:facepalm:

I don't think I got enough sleep last night. Normally the {censored}-slinging around here doesn't even blip my durdar, today it's pegging the needle.

The whole, "join the rest of the class no matter how wrong they are or you're the idiot" thing just doesn't sit right with me. :idk: Guess I'm the {censored}tard this time.

• Members

Never before have so many tried so hard to prove someone stupid only to find their intentions realized upon themselves. Irony, how the {censored} does it work? Unintentional lulz, my favorite.

I'm not even sure who is what here anymore. Do we exist? Is reality real? Does fuzz have face?

Who was fone?

• Members

I'm still laughing at the assertion that *I* am the one that failed here.

EDIT: Idiot also, in the story, said that he put it "nationwide" on Facebook. Because Facebook is only available to people in the United States, obviously.

Actually, now you're stretching because Facebook is indeed nationwide. The fact that it's also globally available doesn't change that fact.

Archived