Starting next month my rent is cut in half - wat shud i by wit my munyz

-Assy-

• Members

Are you just going to be playing in the bedroom? I use free VSTs and I get great tone. Might be something to consider, but you would need an interface.

This! Download the LePou VST amps and GuitarHack's impulses. You can buy an interface for less than $150 and still get awesome results if you're just doing DI stuff. If you wanna dive deeper into it (and spend money), Peavey ReValver 3.5 and the RedWirez Big Box are awesome too.

I'm about to finally have decent money coming my way too. I have a new job that's making it possible for me to make about 2 to 2.5 the amount of my expenses every month. I'm going to pay off my credit cards, pay off my car (only a few payments left), and then work on finally finishing my private pilot's license. I think I might also buy a new Carvin CT-4 around Christmas.

• Members

This! Download the LePou VST amps and GuitarHack's impulses. You can buy an interface for less than $150 and
get better results if you're just doing DI stuff
. If you wanna dive deeper into it (and spend money), Peavey ReValver 3.5 and the RedWirez Big Box are awesome too.

I'm about to finally have decent money coming my way too. I have a new job that's making it possible for me to make about 2 to 2.5 the amount of my expenses every month. I'm going to pay off my credit cards, pay off my car (only a few payments left), and then work on finally finishing my private pilot's license. I think I might also buy a new Carvin CT-4 around Christmas.

Fixed.

Poulin's plugins are legit and sound way better than anything Line 6 IMO. His Ecstasy model is my fave.

• Members

Fixed.

Poulin's plugins are legit and sound way better than anything Line 6 IMO. His Ecstasy model is my fave.

Oh yeah, it will be way better than anything Line 6. By "still awesome", I mean you can still get great results with cheap interfaces as opposed to only with higher end interfaces.

Archived