Tonefinder.com volume control?

Mind Riot

• Members

It's the knob...on your speakers. You turn it up or down and it adjusts your sound...

Some models have built in speakers, which are generally controlled by buttons on the keyboard...

In some cases, you must go into the sound properties on your computer to adjust the levels of WAV/CD/Master volumes...

:freak:

• Members

I absolutely LOVE it when my wife is asleep on the couch beside me and I open someones clips and try to adjust the volume on the page before the song starts, but it BLASTS dropped H riffs with double bass and cookiemonster vocals...

She loves it too.

I don't even listen to clips on that site sometimes because of that.

I use a laptop and my speakers aren't very loud. I keep the volume maxed or else 1/2 the Youtube clips I listen to can't be heard.

• Members

It's the knob...on your speakers. You turn it up or down and it adjusts your sound...

Some models have built in speakers, which are generally controlled by buttons on the keyboard...

In some cases, you must go into the sound properties on your computer to adjust the levels of WAV/CD/Master volumes...

:freak:

So nothing to actually add about tonefinder, the site in question? A simple 'no, the player on that site doesn't feature volume adjustments'? Because I did specifically ask about the player on the site, not how to adjust things on my PC.

I'm listening through headphones and have got things set where every site I go to plays at a comfortable volume, except tonefinder. If I want to listen to a clip there I have to go and mess with the audio properties first if I don't want my head blown off, which is a pain. Soundcloud's volume control is separate from the player controls for whatever reason, and I was wondering if tonefinder had something similar that I was missing. I don't think it's that unreasonable a question to ask. :idk:

But thanks for sharing, I guess. :idk:

Archived