New Car Day!

BryanFTWL

• Members

Car gas, 10x more expensive than amp/guitar gas.

Thankfully, I don't really give a crap about owning cars except to get to work as cheaply and reliably as possible.
:lol:

It just gets more and more expensive :facepalm:

Now, not only do I refuse to not have something fast/sexy, but I also have to have something that will pull my trailer but ALSO has room for my kid and some cargo. And let me tell you, now that I've been able to have both for a while, I couldn't go back, if only because the flat tire/dead battery/whatever is no longer the life-stopping emergency it used to be :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Car gas, 10x more expensive than amp/guitar gas.

Thankfully, I don't really give a crap about owning cars except to get to work as cheaply and reliably as possible.
:lol:

Yup. Sometimes it isn't as bad, like my last WRX. I bought it for $24.5k, put 8500 miles on it, and traded it in for $24k in return. A shortage from the tsunami inflated prices. So I was out $500 plus part of the tax (maybe $700). Whatever, I was ok with that.

It's the people that buy new and trade in shortly after losing a few thousand bucks. On more common cars, that's a terrible move. At least on smaller runs it's easier to get close to what you paid.

But still, it's terrible gas more multiple reasons :mad:

• Members

There are times when I really wish I had a truck or at least a minivan. In fact, there are lots of times I wish I had a truck or minivan.

None of those times are when I'm at a gas station though. :lol:

Archived