Sweetwater monthly payments

Thurston

• Members

Already saw that you saw it and edited my post.
:lol:

I saw that you saw that billy saw your response to what I said when I saw the post about seeing hard inquiries which can be seen by credit agencies which are seeing about giving me moneys for things which I saw that I want to see in my possesion, so I can see them a lot more.

• Members

I saw that you saw that billy saw your response to what I said when I saw the post about seeing hard inquiries which can be seen by credit agencies which are seeing about giving me moneys for things which I saw that I want to see in my possesion, so I can see them a lot more.

I took my own saw to shop class. I tried to build a see saw. The teacher gave me a C. I went to the cafeteria and asked the lunch lady if they had any sea salt. She said, "si."

• Members

I took my own saw to shop class. I tried to build a see saw. The teacher gave me a C. I went to the cafeteria and asked the lunch lady if they had any sea salt. She said, "si."

I see that since your lunch lady said "si" she must be a senorita. I've seen those before...They typically have husbands who run their own saw for construction. Which is nice because when you can see something be built with a saw, it really is a sight to see!

• Members

I see that since your lunch lady said "si" she must be a senorita. I've seen those before...They typically have husbands who run their own saw for construction. Which is nice because when you can see something be built with a saw, it really is a sight to see!

I saw Seabiscuit. Did you? It sucked.

• Members

I saw Seabiscuit. Did you? It sucked.

No, I try not to see things which can't be unseen. You end up seeing them pop into your brain when you saw something that reminds of what you've seen.

It's a never ending circle of travesty, if I'm being honest, you see?

• Members

No, I try not to see things which can't be unseen. You end up seeing them pop into your brain when you saw something that reminds of what you've seen.

It's a never ending circle of travesty, if I'm being honest, you see?

I want to unsee this thread. It is a sea of heresy.

• Members

It was a new game.

And you sucked at it
:o

:lol:

All this talk of sucking makes me want....

To drink from a straw.

• Members

Wanna know how Guitar Center acquired MF? MF ran an "EZ Payment" scenario like this years ago. Enough people bought things, then cancelled their cards before the remaining payments could be withdrawn, that MF lost MILLIONS.

Thanks for that info. I always wondered what happened. MF was really a great retailer, and I noticed the quality of service go way down once they were bought out. I ordered something that took forever just to get shipped and then saw that it had been shipped from, I think, Kansas City. That and a couple more screw ups on their end and I stopped using them.

And no I never bought anything on their credit plan.

• Members

Uhm, how weak is your credit or how extended are you that you're worrying on hard hits?

If what is listed here is a worry, you shouldn't do anything but cash.

Derek

Just below 800 at 28 years old, if you must know. Care to not be a condescending prick when we are just trying to bring to light observations? :facepalm:

• Members

if you don't pay though I hear they send Lewp to visit and perhaps stay for a few days .

As long as he cooks and does half the beer runs, that sounds like a fair deal.

Hard inquiries reduce your credit score from 5-20 points for 6 months. It's not that bad if you don't do like one a month. Multiple inquiries in the same month, like for a car can actually be grouped into one inquiry by the credit bureaus. Don't be afraid of the inquiry.

Archived