Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut

theAntihero

• Members

So anyone download this? From the vids ive seen online it looks like they added one crappy ending and kept the 3 colors of light craptitude as before. So basically the same crappy endings, just better explained crappy endings.

Im thankful that they at least tried to make it better but better explained mistakes doesnt = success. Im not gonna rush out and download it myself.

• Members

I'm at the end right now. Just got the extra bad ending by shooting the kid (I was told something would happen). Now for the others...

Good thing though is they have explained a lot more about what is going on. They said they weren't changing the endings, so I'm not expecting to love it, but if it can get me to play the trilogy again, that's all I can ask for.

• Members

Just did the destroy ending. I feel a LOT better about this new one. It not perfect by any means, but it also doesn't feel like everyone in the galaxy gets completely humped at the end. I approve.

I think I can replay the series now.

• Members

Just did the destroy ending. I feel a LOT better about this new one. It not perfect by any means, but it also doesn't feel like everyone in the galaxy gets completely humped at the end. I approve.

I think I can replay the series now.

This is good to know

• Members

Added what should have been there in the first place. No real change to the outcome, but definitely an improvement.

• Members

You know, I did one run thru ME3 as good. Started another to be bad, but can't get myself to get more than 2 hours into it. Just sooooo not looking forward to the lameo ending.

And knowing theres a newer better ending doesn't tickle my fancy at all.

• Members

Yeah. They said they weren't willing to change anything, but they did at least change the one main thing that bugged me.

The mass relays were changed from "completely destroyed" to "severely damaged". That was the big game killer for me, because it felt like everyone in the galaxy loses. There is more dialogue to clear up confusion, and it shows how your team members got off earth and suddenly on the Normandy. Other than that, yeah, same 4 endings, with some variation. Not the best ending ever, but I wasn't expecting much.

Archived