Looper pedals

primeholy

• Members

I have experience with different loopers.

Digitech jamman stereo

Ehx 2880 with foot pedal

Line 6 dl4

The Ehx 2880 is by far my favorite. Very easy to use, crystal clear sound quality. But it's pricey.

Jamman was good too, but it just didn't seem to gel with me. Want to give it another shot though.

Dl4 is a dl4...only get 11 sec delay but it's very easy to use, and the only one I still own.

• Members

I like the G3 because the looper has a visual indicator that shows where you are in the loop when recording and overdubbing. Of course the loops cannot be saved. Also there is no undo unless you cut the length in half to 20 sec.

• Members

I also have the g3. Perfect effects, good harmonizer (something that other companies omit or don't get right) great tuner on stage. The looper is cool but basic (doesn't adjust the timing for example slowing down or accelerating) but it overdubs. For the prices these go it is a really good unit and I really liked the modelling. Especially with the version 2.0 software. In fact I will gig with it feeding a tube combo in my next gig just for the fun of it! The krank, diezel and plexi sims are really good but the two rock flat out is ...juicy.

Archived