You stay classy, Florida...

Sheik_Yerbouti

• Members

My point was and I should have made this clear, that it's just a generalisation due to press, that's why I gave an example of Japan and Florida.

And it makes people from other countries open up there papers and say silly America what have you done now. It does happen. The press loves to play it up

Not anti Florida at all, I was joking about the american thing after you commented once about how every one would love to live there, as I know you want to. To be honest though it's not for every one.

Sorry iphone typing at work I should have made myself more clear, no hard feelings
:)

I actualy spent time in Florida my family lives there and has for 30 years.

Yup the press plays it up and narrow minded people just love to eat it up. Ignorant posts like the one we're talking about really irk me gnome sane.

I didn't take your post as abrasive or anything so it's all good Neil :)

And I will agree with you, living in the US is not for everyone.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are a genius! You figured me out. We are actually brother ans siste. We are raising little inbred hillbillies to help further our cause!

I just didn't know the actual laws. I believe ny doesn't have a law against it. I could be wrong though.

If you think about it, it is not too far removed from paying a surrogate to have a kid for you, and there is nothing illegal about that.
People give their children up all the time. Mostly to relatives though. And not for money. Certainly not for a truck:facepalm:

In actuality, i am from ny and she is from ohio.
We are both college grads and we have all of our teeth.

Archived