Why must people spoil the Olympics?!?!?

Hessian3

• Members

Why does everyone feel the need to be the first to tell you what happened? I can't even open my internet browser without seeing big flashing letters. Not to mention there is always that one guy who just has to intentionally spoil it for you.

• Members

Why does everyone feel the need to be the first to tell you what happened? I can't even open my internet browser without seeing big flashing letters. Not to mention there is always that one guy who just has to intentionally spoil it for you.

I think it's mostly because people know that it aggravates you.

• Members

This is exactly why I watch the live broadcasts.

was it swimming or volleyball? Those seem to be the only things they show.
:mad:

You didn't see Wiggo or Armstrong win the TT yesterday? Or the road race prior to that?

FWIW they front-load the broadcasts with some of the more popular sports in the beginning to get the casual viewers hooked on the games. If you hunt around you can find most of the other sports.

• Members

This is exactly why I watch the live broadcasts.

was it swimming or volleyball? Those seem to be the only things they show.

You didn't see Wiggo or Armstrong win the TT yesterday? Or the road race prior to that?

FWIW they front-load the broadcasts with swimming and gymnastics in the beginning to get the casual viewer hooked on the games. If you hunt around you can find most of the other sports.

I don't have cable, and they showed like 5 seconds of the TT. Then, they showed swimming and volleyball for 4 hours.

Archived